Major WinterBoard Update Released
WinterBoard, for many, is the sole reason to jailbreak, since allows the user to theme and customize the UI of iOS. Developed by Saurik around the time of firmware 2.0, WinterBoard replaced it’s predecessor SummerBoard, and is still one of the top downloads on Cydia.
A major update, version 0.9.3904, was released April 16, 2012 to address many of the performance and stability issues brought upon by installing WinterBoard, ecspecially the scrolling lag on the home screen. Also, for the sake of performance, SummerBoard Mode is disabled by default.
The update includes these fixes and improvements:
- 5.x: Solve SpringBoard Scroll Lag (only with “SummerBoard Mode” off)
- Default SummerBoard Mode to Off
- 4+5: TimeStyle, PerPage, IconAlpha
- 4+5: WinterBoard.app Respring Fix
- 5.x: Last Ditch kill -KILL Respring
- 4+5: HTML Wallpaper Multi-Touch
- 2+3: Fixed SpringBoard Crashes
- Corrected Order of UISound Stack
- Use Fallback/* to Wildcard Theme
Make sure to grab this update if you use WinterBoard.
Last updated byat .